Friday, December 13, 2013

The End of the Beginning

As of a few hours ago, my first term of grad school is officially over. I fly out to Texas tomorrow morning. Leaving (even for just a few weeks) feels so strange and a little wrong, but I'm so excited to see my family and friends. My mom already informed me that she and dad would be taking me to Whataburger first thing through customs. That lady truly knows the way to my heart.

Speaking of, it's amazing how heavy your heart can be to leave a place and people that you've only known for a few short months. I guess that's just indicative of how much life we've lived together already.

From forty minute-long, unscripted, opposing action scenes to our fast and furious two weeks at the Globe - the feels I have for these people is already at mountaintop level. I can't wait to see what's next.

Some of my favorite snapshots from our first few months:


     
typical excitement levels
Break time love


Texas pride on the Globe stage
The Christmas tree at St. Paul's from the Millennium Bridge
Submitted for Baylor's #beabaylorbear day. (I totally made their facebook album, y'all.)



Post-Globe recovery mode.
And since nothing bonds you like Mariah Carey at Christmastime, I leave you with this gem from the week:


Tonight, we celebrate holiday-break style. 
Tomorrow- Texas.

To the best beginning I could have asked for,




No comments:

Post a Comment