Sunday, September 29, 2013

September Favorites


Lady Gaga - Applause: No it wasn't Gaga's weird face paint & sea shell-filled music video or her disturbing VMA performance that finally got me hooked on this song. It was a car commercial featuring adorable hamsters trying to get fit. I mean, come on. That's just fantastic.

Justin Timberlake - Take Back the Night: No explanation needed, right?

Selena Gomez - Birthday: This might be the epitome of throw-away pop, but I just don't really care. Tell 'em that it's my birthday.






The Newsroom - Election Night, Part 2: I know a lot of people thought the season finale wrapped everything up too nicely and I agree the montage at the end felt very rom-commy, but several moments left me too happy to care. Mainly I just hate that this series has such short seasons.


New Girl - All In: This was the perfect season premiere for me. I know the writers will make Nick and Jess' relationship crash and burn at some point (to reignite tension and draw plots out a la Friends, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, on and on and on) but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts. Winston and his puzzle struggles were a highlight of the episode (see below). Side note: can't wait for some Winston/Coach action in the upcoming weeks. COACH!







New York City Ballet - YPC



Vlogbrothers - Syria in 5 Minutes


TED - Everyday Cybercrime & What You Can Do about It



Vlogbrothers - 42 Amazing Maps


Oscars - Bryan Cranston's Advice to Aspiring Actors



















Endless fantastic names in the style of everyone's favorite Sherlock.

Ever wonder how I feed my photo collage addiction habit? Welcome to my crack cocaine.






Say Yes to Grapefruits's Even Skin Tone Moisturizer with SPF 15 - I really like the "Say Yes to" company. Their products are paraben and cruelty free and I'm always up for putting more SPF on my face.

Society6 Up iPhone Case - A new phone upgrade means a new phone case. I was giddy when I stumbled upon one of my favorite images from cinema.




To many new London favorites to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment