Sunday, July 5, 2015

28

This past Wednesday, I officially entered my late-twenties. You'd think that would freak me out more, but I have bigger fish to fry.

(In the above gif, I am playing the part of Ellie Goulding and my problems are playing the part of the offscreen target that I'm not looking at, but hopefully will still hit because dang that's a missile launcher.)

I say problems when I really mean something more along the lines of "exciting challenges to tackle and conquer." These include my continuing journey with The Barrington Collective to #edfringe this August, followed by a showcase in NYC with Drama UK, and then a figuring-out of where my life is heading...geographically, financially, and all those other -llys.

So here's where I should list some goals for 28, right? 


Yeah, see because of the nature of the coming year (shall we say...a bit uncertain?) I don't feel the need to tie myself down to specific expectations. There a few specific things I want: have a great Ed Fringe run, solid showcase performances, a JOB. There are bigger, less concrete things: to love God, to live in bravery, to be "successful."

But instead of putting a list together here, I think I'll just leave some inspiration. A few gifts from the internet that will put the coming 52 weeks into perspective. Let's begin, shall we?


(doesn't need to be July 4th for this to motivate)















That's a start, I think.

To not freaking out over aging,


No comments:

Post a Comment